We Are Open!
Committed to your health, safety, and well-being, we are taking measures to maintain physical distancing and a high level of sterilization to protect our patients and staff.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. We will not allow patients to enter our office who have symptoms or have traveled outside of Canada in the last 2 weeks.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We have installed air filtration systems in every operatory to clean the air.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- In the interest of physical distancing, we are advising all adult patients to attend the office alone to prevent crowding.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We have air purifiers and protective barriers throughout the office
- For our safety and yours, we currently cannot accept walk-ins.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, your family, and ours safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (587) 317-7959 or click the BOOK NOW button to fill out an appointment form.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to seeing you at the office.
The Centennial Smiles Team